INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
The notice is provided pursuant to Artt. 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679 for all the users which, connecting and interacting with the website, use web services and provide personal data.
The notice in this page is only limited to the Website and it does not extend to other website which can be eventually consulted by the user through special link or hyperlinks.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment is A&G 23 S.r.l. company with headquarters in Carrara (MS), V.le G. Da Verrazzano n. 7, operational headquarters in Massa (MS), Via Provinciale Massa Avenza snc, P. IVA 01143220455
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The personal data processed are provided directly by the interested party or automatically.
The data provided by the interested party are personal data which are provided to the holder of treatment in any mode, directly by the user.
The data collected automatically are browsing data. Those data, although not collected for being associated to user identity, could be indirectly, through elaboration and association with the data collected by the Holder, allow his identification. In particular:
- IP address
- browser and browsing device
Following the sending of Newsletter, the platform that has been used allow to take over the opening of a message and the clicks made in the same Newsletter, together with the details regarding the IP and browser/device used.
The data collection is essential for the operation of the system of implicit renewal of the treatment and integral part of functioning of delivery platform.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data shall only be used for the purposes for which the data were submitted, as described below.
We use the data provided by the interested parties:
- Performance of the requested services;
- Only in case of specific consent, to permit the adherence to specific and additional services such as the sending of future information and promotional communications via email or electronic devices.
The provision of data for the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, informative or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the processing will result in the inability to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send the user personalized offers.
A&G 23 S.r.l. does not provide any third party information to users without their consent, unless required by law.
In any case, the dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The interested party can withdraw the consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the address email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate “no renewal of registration” link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations.
The subscription to the newsletter service and the related treatment are considered valid until the “non-renewal of registration” by the user, present in each e-mail, or after 24 months from the last communication in which there is evidence of direct interaction (click, open, reply).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit uses or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING AND DATA COMMUNICATION
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place in the headquarters of A&G 23 S.r.l. by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The updated list of external managers and personnel authorized to process data is kept at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer can at any time exercise the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain an indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- Obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of data concerning you; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom they have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- To object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
The interested parties are also granted of the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS METHODS
Users can exercise these rights at any time:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to A&G 23 S.r.l. with headquarters in Carrara (MS), V.le G. Da Verrazzano n. 7;
- By sending an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org